string(4) "2881" string(0) ""
Title : Third Party Risk Management – Senior
Level : Staff
Location : Manila
Job Description: Senior in the Risk Advisory team to work on various TPRM projects for our customers across the globe.
· You will be responsible for delivering on accounts in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies.
· You will need to execute and coordinate on accounts and relationships on a day-to-day basis
and explore new business opportunities for the firm. Establishing, strengthening and nurturing relationships with clients and internally across service lines and proactively will also be a part of your day-to-day activities.
· You will assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives, and help in creating a positive learning culture by coaching, counselling and developing junior team members.
· In line with EY’s commitment to quality, you’ll confirm that work is of the highest quality as per EY’s quality standards, by reviewing the work provided by junior members.
Assist Managers in the delivery of third party risk management engagements, such engagements involve performing a security assessment of a client’s third party service providers.
· Performing security assessments of new and existing service provider
· Performing vendor assessment reviews leveraging a SIG Lite or Full SIG
· Verifying that all required SIG (Lite) questions have been answered by vendor and all required documentation has been received
· Assessing vendor answers and follow up with vendor directly for questions
· Conducting a risk analysis and assessment of vendor information and documentation against a client’s IT security and data privacy requirements
· Identifying whether additional information should be obtained from the vendor
· Defining appropriate risk levels and corrective actions
· Identifying issues and work with vendor to resolve/accept
· Following up on corrective action plans
· Maintaining issues/items tracker and status updates for each vendor review.