Cyber Assessment & Authorization (A/A) Engineer/An - Acro - Ks In North Charleston, Sc At Acro Service Corporation (Salary Not Disclosed) #STIGViewer
Looking for candidates with Risk Management Framework experience. Analyst experience is not need for this position. Primary responsibility is to perform tasks related to Assessment & Authorization (A&A) within the Defense Health Agency to ensure assigned DoD systems/Enclaves/Networks can obtain and maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO) and Authorization to Connect (ATC) certifications. Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs. This position will be a part of a team developing recommended courses of action needed to transition current policies and procedures to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) approved processes.
- Provide solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of expertise and creativity.
- Problems are broadly defined and solutions require the continuation of specialized theories and knowledge.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on one or more technologies.
- BS degree and three (3) years of experience with Information Technology/Information Assurance or ten (10) years of hands-on experience with Information Technology/Information Assurance.
- Experience with RMF in DHA a plus
- Experience with Accreditation package management in eMASS a plus
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Risk Management Framework
For More Info. Go To: http://bit.ly/2GR2Nbl