Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking an experienced Cyber Systems Administrator that requires a broad array of knowledge and skills supporting a 24x7x365 classified operation working with distributed team members to support a Cyber Security program in Tampa, FL..
We're looking for a highly motivated individual with an impeccable work ethic and a strong ability to work in a collaborative fast-moving dynamic team environment. The primary team is located in Tampa, Florida with distributed team members embedded directly with the customer. Team members will troubleshoot and maintain operating systems for mission critical systems in support of a classified DoD program. In this position you will maintain smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. You will interact with users and evaluates vendor products. You will make recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. You will develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources. Ancillary duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocating mass storage space. You will periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
• Experience writing scripts (Batch, Bash, Powershell, Python) to automate routine tasks
• Vulnerability assessment and remediation experience using Nessus Vulnerability Scanner
• Previous experience utilizing Secure Configuration Guidance such as DISA STIG’s (STIGViewer)
• Prior administration of virtualization environments using technologies such as Hyper-V, ESX, storage provisioning and networking of virtual systems
• US Citizenship required and must have a Department of Defense Top Secret/SCI security clearance which was active in last 24 months
• Typical Minimum Education / Experience: 10 Years with Bachelors; 8 Year with Masters / Four (4) years of additional experience can be substituted in lieu of college degree
• Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift in a 24 x 7 x 365 environment.
• Must possess or be able to obtain DoD 8570 Certification for IAT Level II or higher within two (2) months of starting (GSEC, GICSP, SCCP, Security+ CE or CCNA-Security) (reference: http://iase.disa.mil/iawip/Pages/iabaseline.aspx for list of qualified certifications)
For More Info. Go To: http://bit.ly/2Lg0Vxb