Dir. Tech Risk Cyber Security, Irvine CA (Salary Not Disclosed) #UCF
Director in Technology Risk - Cyber Security for risk consulting practice.
- Provide oversight in developing Archer solutions to support three or more of the following : SOX, PCI DSS, ISO 27001 / 27002 / 27005, HIPAA, Unified Compliance Framework, Enterprise Risk Management, Vendor Risk Management, Vulnerability Risk Management, Security Operations Management, Business Continuity Management, Audit Management.
- Supervise Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) projects, including those involving Policy, Risk, Compliance, Enterprise, Incident, Vendor, Threat, Business Continuity, Audit, and Security Operations Management.
- Direct the implementation and administration of one or more eGRC / ITGRC platforms, such as RSA Archer, MetricStream, or BWise.
- Specialize in Archer Data Feeds, Questionnaires, Complex Calculated Fields, Custom Work Flows, Access Controls , Custom Objects , Reports, Dashboards, and I-Views.
- Guide the administration of the RSA Archer 5.X platform.
- A minimum of eight years of Information Security experience (with a minimum of eight years of RSA Archer or ServiceNow experience)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college / university or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in problem solving, coding, scripting, management and development of applications, and workflow design utilizing the RSA Archer or SalesForce SmartSuite Framework software for integration with RSA Archer's or SalesForce GRC solution framework
For More Info. Go To: http://bit.ly/2HrXaQb