Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack, Remote Position, Full Time (Inquire for more details) #UCF
Design, develop and maintain the next generation of web applications and APIs for the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF).
Position Summary The UCF technology team is looking for a senior software engineer to help expand and maintain our patented product offerings. We are dedicated to dramatically simplifying the process of regulatory compliance through robust products and APIs.
The successful candidate will have a strong development background and a proven history taking a lead role in complex initiatives. The work performed reaches across our entire technology stack, from databases, websites, cloud services, contact management, payment processing, natural language processing, and much more.
We maintain a flat structure of technically-proficient personnel with an entirely remote workforce. We will supply all the technology necessary to work from home. This position is an Individual Contributor and reports directly to the CTO.
- Design, build, test, and deploy applications, features, and fixes
- Work with development team and non-developers to build new applications and improve/maintain existing ones
- Translate ideas, high-level or specific, into actionable tasks and complete them
- Participate in code review to maintain a high standard of quality, learn and grow as a development team
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics
- Create fault-tolerant programming
- Create scalable, automated solutions for our customer base
- Write automated tests for new and existing code to ensure compatibility and stability
- Manage production releases and improve deployment processes and infrastructure Qualifications
- 5+ years experience developing software and web applications
- 2+ years as a technical lead
- Committed to good programming practices – unit and integration testing, version control, object-oriented design
- Proficient with Linux server environments and relational databases
- Comfortable with the Agile and Lean development process
- Entrepreneurial spirit and focus on delivering value into customers hands
- Focus on data-driven decision making and learning by experimentation.
- Ability to contribute anywhere in the stack and wear multiple hats.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and willing to work on complex challenges.
- Able to write and speak clearly about complex systems and issues for both technical and layman audiences
- PHP 7.x proficiency a big plus
- Zend Framework 2/3, Doctrine 2, AngularJS, D3, Clojure
- RESTful API development
- Natural Language Processing
- Amazon Web Services (Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, Elasticache (redis), EC2, etc)
About Us Network Frontiers is the creators of the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF), the premier database of laws, regulations, and other compliance requirements. UCF content is used throughout the GRC software landscape and is also licensed on an individual basis to corporate customers.
Visit us at https://www.unifiedcompliance.com/.