Vulnerability Management Senior Analyst, MSM-Net Security, Atlanta, GA, (Salary Not Disclosed) #UCF
Job Description/ Primary Duties:
- Update the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF) as needed.
- Understanding of the Vulnerability Management lifecycle to include vulnerabilities related to:
- Operating Systems (Linux, Windows, Android, iOS)
- Network Infrastructure (routers, switches, firewalls, proxy servers, etc)
- Applications (Web, COTS, Custom)
- Assist with auditing of information systems activities and systems to confirm information security policy compliance and provide management with security policy compliance assessments and system monitoring reports
- Measures Enterprise-wide compliance with organizational security policies and standards using various toolsets
- Prioritize remediation activities based upon the results of the Enterprise-wide compliance program or internal/external audits
- Responsible for preparing compliance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from various sources
- Conduct security risk assessments on new products and systems, periodic security risk assessments on existing systems and identify and/or recommend appropriate security countermeasures and best practices through the use of vulnerability scanning and system assessment toolsets.
- Work with stakeholders to provide security solutions that support their business requirements
- Assist management in setting up strategic planning of information security, compliance and internal audit policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the security and privacy regulations and state and federal laws protecting customer and employee confidentiality and privacy.
For More Info. Go To: http://bit.ly/2MbO26U