Internal Auditor, Wipro, Bangalore India (Salary Not Disclosed)
Job Description :
- - Carry out internal audit for IT infrastructure / support function based on unified compliance: ISO 27001, NIST, CSA
- - Competent with best industry standards, regulations, framework requirements: ISO 27001, NIST, Cyber Security Framework, Cloud Security Alliance, Privacy.
- - Develop and design policy, procedure, templates guidelines based on industry standards / regulation/ framework.
- - Understand scope and schedule internal audit plan calendar.
- - Conduct internal audit based on calendar plan and assess effectiveness and efficiency of controls implemented.
- - Conduct and review cloud architecture / infrastructure / applications and highlights risks and mitigation controls.
- - Review network configuration (firewall, IDS, IPS) and highlights risks and gaps.
- - Publish report to stakeholders / management and follow up till closure.
- - Excellent communications, documentations and presentation skills to management.
- - To devise a mechanism for bringing improvements to security posture based on RCA/Trend analysis of (Internal and External) audit reports. Track and measure the improvements to closure for critical risks.
- - Prior experience of at least 5 years in InfoSec Audit program management is a must.
- - Should have managed highly technically skilled teams.
- - Should also be an independent contributor at times.
- - Exposure to ISO 27001, NIST, CSA implementation experience in large enterprise/Service provider environment.
- - Good understanding of Application and IT infrastructure.
For More Info. Go To: http://bit.ly/2ofKxBT