• Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, Information Security controls and related standards (ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, PDPA, COBIT, ITIL, etc.)
•Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
• Understand complex business and information technology management processes
• Supervise staff in delivering services
• Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches
• Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
• Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
• Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
• At least 5 years experience in information security. Understanding of ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, Privacy, COBIT, ITIL. BCM will be advantageous.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering. Candidates with other additional certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, and Certified Ethical Hacking or equivalents would be an advantage.
• Oil and Gas, telecom or CNI sector experience will be an advantage.
For More Info. Go To:http://bit.ly/2SqdN4e