Description for IT Risk Management – Product Owner
Today’s world is fueled by vast amounts of information. Data is more valuable than ever before. Protecting data and information systems is central to doing business, and everyone in EY Information Security has a critical role to play. Join a global team of almost 900 people who collaborate to support the business of EY by protecting EY and client information assets! Our Information Security professionals enable EY to work securely and deliver secure products and services, as well as detect and quickly respond to security events as they happen. Together, the efforts of our dedicated team helps protect the EY brand and build client trust.
Within Information Security we blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and technology solutions as we consider the entire security lifecycle. You will join a team of hardworking, security-focused individuals dedicated to supporting, protecting and enabling the business through innovative, secure solutions that provide speed to market and business value.
A working knowledge of policy frameworks such as ISO, COBIT and unified compliance framework
The IT Risk Management function creates and maintains EY Technologies’ risk management framework, processes, tooling, and strategy. Our primary objectives within our team are to enable IS to build a risk-aware culture, reduce IT risk, defend against internal and external threats, and protect client and EY data.
We offer opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career receiving support, coaching and feedback from colleagues around the world. This role will give you an opportunity to work with some of the best talent in the industry!
As a Product Owner you will oversee all aspects (technical & business) of IT Risk Management software applications. You will support the successful adoption of our tools across various teams handling risks. This includes leading business partners through Agile methodology framework and other activities identified pertaining to end-to-end risk management. The successful candidate will be a superb communicator who is proficient at articulating priorities and developing relationships to drive risk adoption for internal technology offerings.
- Works with the IT Risk Management team and other application users to gather their input for the application roadmap. Work closely with stakeholders to prioritize functionalities backlog.
- Partners with other Product Owners within EY Technology to align product roadmaps and service and optimize overall user experience.
- Assess product performance and value created to clients to identify areas for improvement
- Interact with business partners and evaluate business models, processes and operations to gather, understand and analyse business requirements
- Understand and advocate for business customer needs to ensure we are deploying the right service capabilities at the right time to deliver maximum value to the business
- Analyse the outcomes of newly implemented solutions / technology to verify they are meeting business requirements
- Review product metrics to report on the usage, performance, effectiveness and health of service offerings.
- Accountable for the timely delivery of the requirements within the approved budget
- Assist in gathering customer feedback and align solutions, product platforms, products and capabilities to customer and business requirements
- Leads the vendor(s) and internal teams that support the product to provide optimal service
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications Skills and attributes for success
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Able to work in a diverse, global environment and build strong relationships across all levels of a matrixed, geographically, and culturally dispersed organization.
- Strong judgment and analytical ability.
- Ability to team well with others and to understand and integrate cultural differences and work with cross cultural teams
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- 3-5 years experience with project management, Agile methodology and system administration
- Strong English language skills; excellent writing, presentation, interpersonal, ability to communicate technical concepts effectively are required
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners, software developers, project managers, product owners and data analysts
- Experience in communicating to all levels of management, clients and vendors
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Proven financial management skills
- Proven experience in Service Delivery
- Skilled in executive level presentations and briefings
- Proven expertise of product management
- A working knowledge of policy frameworks such as ISO, COBIT and unified compliance framework
- Solid knowledge and working experience in governance, risk and compliance as applies to technology
- Solid ability to guide or develop actionable roadmaps and to implement in an efficient way to drive all risk management directives.
- Proactively maintains a comprehensive knowledge of the core business and financial drivers of EY’s service lines as well as the operating environment within IT. Works with peers and others in service specific IT groups to support the proper recognition of risk issues or to proactively position risk mitigation and other service improvement opportunities or to engage with others in the area of continuous improvement.
- Good appreciation of the business benefits of internal control and good risk management and not just for compliance purposes (i.e., not limited to SOX, PCI or other regulatory mainstay drivers).
We’re looking for a teammate who can collaborate globally with different regions and cultures with an open mind and a creative approach. Critical thinking and a problem-solving approach are vital traits to be successful in the role. An individual with strong customer service and communication skills.
To Apply: https://theucf.info/uGyMCW