Whether aloft in the skies aboard a fighter jet protecting the skies or an airborne surveillance platform monitoring developments on the ground, our Secure Sensor Solutions (S3) mission area is responsible for providing advanced capabilities for multiple types of tactical aircraft and other platforms.We provide the most advanced systems to navigate in challenging environments, and identify and discriminate friendly and foe objects. Part of Raytheon Intelligence and Space business, S3 provides capabilities that enable critical tasks-from target identification, aircraft navigation, and target engagement. With our systems, warfighters know where they are going and what they are going to do when they get there.The F-15 Sustainment Cybersecurity (ISSO) candidate will support Special Test Equipment systems at the USAF F-15 Depot in Warner Robins GA and will implement DOD 8510.01 and AFI 33-200, Risk Management Framework (RMF) cybersecurity processes, apply DISA STIG controls, test and evaluate configuration compliance. Relocation assistance is available provided final candidate meets eligibility requirements
- Must have at least 5 years of experience
- Experience in implementing cybersecurity configuration hardening, testing, and compliance evaluation upon Windows Server O/S. Experience performing system cybersecurity CCI implementation, testing and evaluation using DISA STIGs, checklists, best practices using appropriate tools (e.g., STIGViewer, SCAP, ACAS, etc.).
- Existing DOD 8570 IAT level ll certification (e.g., Security+ CE) in good standing
- Experience working on DOD networks and platform IT systems.
- Must have an Active or Current DoD Security Clearance on Day 1 of employment.
- U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Desired: CISSP, CASP certification
Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations. Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Computer Science or related field.
To apply: https://theucf.info/FH6YPJ