At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, Training and Logistics Solutions, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach — and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, and education.
The RMS Cyber Resiliency (CyRes) organization is looking for a talented Cyber Systems Security Engineer (CSSE) to join our team in Eglin, FL. This position will support F-35 Training & Logistics (T&L) for the Training & Logistics Solutions (TLS) program.
In this role, you will:
· Apply your technical expertise, in a collaborative fashion, to plan, design, develop, validate, and verify cybersecurity solutions across the system lifecycle.
· Conduct cyber risk assessment activities including threat modeling, vulnerability analysis and analysis of mitigation solutions.
· Develop, evaluate, and analyze design constrains, trade-offs and detailed system and security design as they pertain to the cyber domain.
· Coordinate with other cybersecurity engineers, system architects, and developers to provide oversight in the development of robust solutions.
· Conduct cybersecurity test and evaluation of hardware and/or software designs to verify and validate compliance with defined specifications and requirements.
· Employ cybersecurity processes, methods, techniques, and tools and assure their consistent application.
· Implement appropriate assessment and authorization activities, as required by customers.
Must be able to travel 20% domestically and 50% telecommute.
• Bachelor's degree in a related discipline (such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering), or equivalent experience, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related master's degree.
• 5 or more years of experience of technical systems engineering with DOD systems.
• Have an understanding of Networks, Firewalls and Windows device configurations.
Experience with vulnerability scanning tools such as:
(ACAS, Nessus, SCAP, SCC, eMass, STIGviewer).
• Experience in decomposing Cyber requirements and applying STIGs- down to the CCI level.
• Knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
• Ability to create automated processes through scripting using Python, PowerShell, Java, etc.
• Experience with virtualization platforms such as ( VMware, Horizon, vSphere, vCenter, vSAN, Hyper-V, etc.)
• DoD 8570 approved baseline certification for IAT Level II (IE CompTIA Security+, GSEC SSCP, CCNA-Security) or ability to achieve certification within 6 months.
• Qualified candidate must be able to obtain an Interim DoD Secret Security Clearance prior to starting this position. This requires US Citizenship.
• Knowledge of NIST 800-53 and CNSSI 1253.
• Experience with Linux Operating Systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, 8)
• Ability to provide status and communicate effectively with internal and external customers (e.g., Program Management).
• Demonstrated sustained technical or project leadership.
• Ability to apply an adversarial mindset in developing and evaluating cybersecurity countermeasures.
Security Clearance Statement:
This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest:By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely:Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedules:Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position:4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
For more info.: https://theucf.info/TJTD4Q