Release Notes 07.19.17
Updates to UCF Mapper will be released between 3:00 - 4:00 PM Pacific time today.
We do not expect any production downtime, unavailability, inability to use the application.
- UCF Mapper: Project Wide Impact Zone setting
Added the ability to set Impact Zone filters for Citation to Control matching for an entire project at the project level.
- UCF Mapper: Term Hierarchy Search Results Sort
Added the ability to sort term hierarchy search results alphabetically on top of the default sorting by match score.
- UCF Mapper: Slack integration block tasks notification
Updated the notification that a task that was blocking another has been completed to indicate whether that task was cancelled or completed normally.
- UCF Mapper: Citation Guidance pasting text
Fixed the issues with text containing bullets not converting to dashes and line breaks mid-sentences not being removed.
- UCF Mapper: Term Definition display
Fixed the issue with new definitions not displaying on the term hierarchy page.
- UCF Mapper: Task Description header
Fixed the issue with the project description showing up in the task description header.
- UCF Mapper: Tag Visualization line breaks
Fixed the issue with line breaks not showing in the tagging visualization.
If you have any questions or concerns about this update, please contact email@example.com.
The UCF Team