Release Notes 09.07.17
Updates to UCF Mapper will be released between 3:30 - 4:30 PM Pacific time today.
We do not expect any production downtime, unavailability, inability to use the application.
- UCF Mapper: Citation Mapping Notes
Restored mapping notes entered in Cataloging Projects to Citation Mapping Project details.
UCF Mapper: Improved NLP Tagger
Released an improved NLP Tagger that identifies phrases and primary nouns and verbs more accurately.
- UCF Mapper: Terms Other Forms Verb Widget
Added the ability to catalog plural verb other forms.
- UCF Mapper: Cataloging Multiple Common Names
Added the ability to catalog multiple Common Names for an Authority Document.
- UCF Mapper: Side Bar Training Icon
Updated the side bar training icon to a graduation cap.
- UCF Mapper: Cataloging Official Name Duplicate Check
Updated the Official name duplicate check to include originator. This update involves moving the originator step to after the version step.
- UCF Mapper: Connect Authority Document Name with Dictionary term
Automated the process of creating a Dictionary Term from the Official Name of an Authority Document upon completion of a Cataloging task.
- UCF Mapper: Control Matching Optimization
Updated the Citation Control Matching task so it renders results quicker.
- UCF Mapper: Provisional In-depth Report
Fixed the issue with provisional in-depth reports not displaying information for some Citation Mapping projects.
- UCF Mapper: Control-to-Triggering event deprecation
Fixed the issue with control-to-triggering-events deprecation not working.
If you have any questions or concerns about this update, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UCF Team