How? Learn what Customization, Gap Analysis, Audits and De-duplication mean when using a real framework. Watch now, https://theucf.info/qOKB47
Then walk away with tactics you can use right away to achieve your compliance objectives.
Compliance is more complex than ever, times are uncertain, and the business landscape is changing. Many organizations are reducing budgets which mean some things just can't get done like they were previously, and that includes compliance. This increases the risk of non-compliance and increases the likelihood of future fines, penalties, and sanctions when cuts are made indiscriminately.
When you focus on your organization’s key compliance risks with the highest impact and make them your priority, you’ll reduce future surprises and keep compliance top of mind. You'll get the best coverage and bang for the buck across the various regulations, standards, laws, audit guidelines, contractual agreements, etc.
Some of the areas we will discuss include:
To watch, fill in info to get access via Securelink https://theucf.info/qOKB47
It could change how you look at compliance forever!
On March 30, 2021, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT.
A webinar was held covering the following:
Compliance officers and practitioners dedicate a large amount of time and resource in researching which compliance mandates their organization must follow and struggle to keep up with new requirements while trying to manage the compliance workflow processes. They consistently strive to connect new incoming mandates with existing controls, while some of them even manage each mandate separately, even though many tasks are repeated across multiple requirements.
If you’re one of them, how much time would you save if you could prove compliance across multiple Authority Documents simultaneously and stop duplicating your efforts? MetricStream and the Unified Compliance Common Controls Hub (with the underlying Unified Compliance Framework) can help reduce your compliance fatigue while easing resource and budget barriers.
Listen to this webinar to learn how to:
• Leverage an intuitive and easy-to-use interface for management of compliance workflow that is specific to your circumstances
• Facilitate ease of handling for hundreds of different regulations and controls by creating customized controls sets and compliance templates across specific geographic and vertical requirements in minutes
• Automatically integrate new mandates with existing controls
• Stop the endless audit cycle by auditing once and measuring compliance across multiple documents at the same time
• Create an instant gap overlap analysis between regulations to drastically reduce audit requirements Our presenters for this webinar are Jason Mefford, Compliance Rock Star, from Unified Compliance & Ashwin Raghavan, GRC Solutions Architect, from MetricStream.
Here is the link to the webinar: https://youtu.be/Mra_pPXeA1o
Regulatory compliance is not at the forefront of most members of your organization's minds until it has to be. And compliance awareness typically happens in one department or group at a time.
Before you can begin planning your compliance programs, you must understand your organization's structure and communication patterns; if you don't, you won't be able to understand which parts of which Authority Documents apply to your organization's situation and which don't.
It will influence the communication plan and your overall success strategy.
If you're unsure of where to start, lay the groundwork by joining us for this Ask the Experts webinar and explore the answers to these three essential questions designed to help you correctly map your compliance strategy.
Listen now Watch Now