When harmonizing and streamlining documents, consider these questions:
- Are the documents stored in a structured database or just jumbled together?
- How are sentences analyzed and tagged for primary and secondary predicates and subjects?
- Is there a process to include tagged terms in a bespoke dictionary for shared meaning?
- Is there an analysis of the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to implement actions in the documents?
- Is there a process to convert predicates into implementable processes, assets, or records?
The Unified Compliance team is using the same three-legged approach the Federal Government’s National Cybersecurity Strategy uses to streamline and harmonize regulatory compliance. If you subscribe to the CCH, you get the benefit of this approach. If not, isn’t it time to do so?